I have mild acne and everytime I do high intensity workouts there is a rush of itchiness all over my body but more in my face and neck. Why is that?

Pathology
In brief: Heat effect
Acne and body itch are probably unrelated.
Vigorous exercise raises core body temperature with dilatation of the skin blood vessels that can cause itching in some people. Try exercising in a cool environment.

In brief: Heat effect
In brief: Histamine
Most likely the increase release of histamine with exercise.
To combat this avoid working out in dry or humid weather, hydrate, eat well, etc. You may consider an otc antihistamine or topical anti-itch cream if you just can't bear to not workout.

In brief: Histamine
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Dr. Marsha Davis