Experiences please! Have you doctors seen many healthy normal babies from pregnant mothers. What are your personal views on this. Hard decision....

Confusing question. Your question is a bit confusing.About 4% of pregnancies end up with an unexpected outcome, including such things as prematurity, cleft lip, newborn illness, etc. That leaves the vast majority as healthy.Proper prenatal care and a healthy maternal lifestyle add to the chances of success. I do care for a lot of kids with problems but the vast majority of newborns i see are healthy.
It's a hard decision. The odds of giving birth to a healthy baby is really really good. This is more true if one conceive at a younger age. If you are concerned about giving birth to an "unhealthy" child, consider genetic counseling. Based on your and your partner's personal, medical & family history, along with certain genetic tests as indicated, the counselor will be able to provide you more probable numbers.