Chronic sinus drainage?

Pain. As a year long allergy sufferer, i can understand this problem first hand. Post nasal drip is annoying to you and frustrating to treat for us. Please humidify te air you breathe at night and try to keep your nose from getting stuffed up an inflammed. It may take weeks to settle down.
Sinus Drainage. Sinus drainage is very common. The average nose makes two quarts of mucus per day. Perceiving sinus drainage usually mean the mucus is too thick, as often occurs during winter months or another irritant is affecting the throat, most commonly reflux of acid from the stomach into the back of the throat. Saline (salt water) irrigations help thin mucus.