Ways to help breast be a little more perky without surgery..... I'm in my mid 20's and my breast just keep sagging....Help.

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Fat transfer

Fat transfer is a minimally invasive procedure that can make the breasts perkier by making them fuller with your own fat, which comes from other areas on the body.
It's completely scarless and with no recovery time. Otherwise, you can only prevent your breasts from getting worse by wearing a bra 24/7. Good luck from nyc.

In brief: Fat transfer

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Maintain weight/bra

Frequent alterations in weight and lack of support as well as your prior history or breast engorgement (you mention vaginal delivery) have been the greatest contributors to sagging apps known as ptosis.
Maintaining a stable weight and using a bra are the most you can do to maintain the current breast shape. A half size increase may be achieved with the brava device.

In brief: Maintain weight/bra

Dr. Jane Van Dis