I took a reclast (zoledronic acid) infusion feb. 27 and I now need a tooth removed due to a cavity. Is it safe to have it removed?

It depends... On whether you have taken any other osteoporosis medication before this last Reclast (zoledronic acid) injection, including another dose of Reclast (zoledronic acid) previously. After reviewing your history with these medications, your oral surgeon can discuss the potential risks you may face and when the extraction might be safest. If delay is suggested, a root canal could buy you time.
Reclast (zoledronic acid) and teeth. It pays to be very careful. Bone affected by potent bisphosphonates lke Reclast (zoledronic acid) does not always heal well. Even after a "simple" tooth extraction, that bone may undergo "necrosis" afterward--the "fix" for which is often disappointing; healing may take years, not days or weeks. So such extractions should only be done by the most experienced surgical clinicians (which would be oral surgeons).
Maybe. If you can save the tooth with a root canal or other treatment try to do this instead of an extraction. If you need to have an extraction then discuss this with your oral surgeon before the extraction. The oral surgeon will be able to answer this question for you.