I was hit hard in the ear an now its hatd to hear abd has servere pain when I try blowing my nose?

Dr. Gary Greenly

In brief: Ruptured eardrum

Most likely diagnosis, made easily using an otoscope to look into the affected ear is a ruptured eardrum, or tympanic membrane.
If this is the case, a referral to an ear, nose, and throat specialist may be in order to surgically patch the puncture, but i believe that decision would be predicated on the severity and size of the opening in your tympanum.

In brief: Ruptured eardrum

Dr. Gary Greenly
Dr. Gary Greenly
Dr. Robert Knox
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Hit in the ear

It hit in the ear, and now can't hear, consider blood or fluid in the ear cavity.
This most likely mean a new hole in the eardrum. Go so an ear doctor to examine your eardrum and have your hearing checked.

In brief: Hit in the ear

Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Vicken Poochikian