I am a picky eater, how do I ensure that my baby gets the proper nutrition in the womb?

Dr. Martin Fried
General Practice

In brief: Food groups

try to eat from all the food groups- fruits, vegetables, beans, legumes, grains, protein, dairy, healthy fats- nuts healthy carbohydrates etc.
Consult with your OB doctor about prenatal vitamins, Folic acid is usually given to prevent neural tube defects. Try to eat a variety of foods, variety of colors from different foods. Prepare you foods well- cooking to prevent infection from raw foods.

In brief: Food groups

Dr. Martin Fried
Dr. Martin Fried
Dr. Idelle Brand
Dentistry

In brief: Pre natal vitamins

Most pregnant women have a difficult time eating properly.
Take your prenatal vitamins and speak to your doctor if there is a real concern.

In brief: Pre natal vitamins

Dr. Idelle Brand
Dr. Idelle Brand
Dr. Padmavati Garvey

In brief: You need to change

You need to learn to eat a varied diet, rich in an assortment of fruits and vegetables.
You need to set an example for your child so learn not to be so picky now.

In brief: You need to change

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey

In brief: Depends

It's ok if you are picking to eat a healthy food, enough protein, fresh fruits and vegi and take your vitamin supplements with Folic Acid and fish oil regularly.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
Dr. Ecaterina Sartina