My hands are always cold. Even when I have a sweatshirt on. I am a male in my late 30's and have been feeling this way for a few years now.?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Color changes
What changes do you see? Do they turn white in the cold? This suggests raynauds.
Are they more uncomfortable in the cold? In the heat? With certain activities? Is the circulation good. Are eh feet also cold? Does this occur in your relative? Dr hines suggested thyroid. You need a good evaluation. Finally this may just be normality for you and not an indicator of an underlying process.

In brief: Color changes
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Pathology
In brief: May be normal
It may be normal for you.
However, thyroid deficiency can make a person susceptible to cold. Your doctor may order TSH blood test to assess thyroid function.

In brief: May be normal
It may be normal for you.
Dr. Andrea Brand