Is it appropriate to receive the HPV vaccine after having sexual activities?

Yes. While hpv vaccination is best given prior to any possible exposure, ie sex, having sex is not a contraindication, and there is still significant benefit in hpv vaccination. Start soon!
Yes Never Too Late. It is never too late but is given to women/girls between age 6 years and 26 So you better hurry up as it Is three dose schedule.
Yes. The sooner you get the hpv series the better. The more sexual activity you are involved in, the more likely you are to be exposed to the virus. If you are vaccinated before you are exposed, then hopefully you will not get the hpv infection and complications.