What kind of moisturizer should I use on my skin in the winter?

Dr. Joseph Duvall
Dermatology

In brief: Heavier the better

The thicker the better. Creams are better than lotions.
It is important to use them often and alot---the more the better. You do not have to spend alot of money. Walgreens has everything you need.

In brief: Heavier the better

Dr. Joseph Duvall
Dr. Joseph Duvall
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON

In brief: Best after showering

It is best to use a heavy moisturizer after showering or at bedtime.
I like any of them. Cost can be a factor. Creams work better than lotions. Products with alpha-hydroxy help to exfoliate and moisturize. I recommend using then from neck to toes. It is the best feeling take your pick- eucerine, aveena, nivea, jergens, jubriderm, vaseline. If you have no particular allergies, you are fine.

In brief: Best after showering

Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON