I have a neck and shoulder pain that slowly crept to my jaw as well and I believe it to be stress related, anything that might help me sooth the pain?

In brief: See doctor
Other cause could be coronary- hheart attack.
Need more description but see a doctor soon.

In brief: See doctor
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Bennett Burns
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: GO to ER
Neck shoulder and jaw pain could be angina or a heart attack.
Get it checked immediately.

In brief: GO to ER
Get it checked immediately.
Dr. Bennett Burns
Dr. Bennett Burns
Dr. Paul Reynolds
Pain Management
In brief: Relieve the stress
If stress is the cause, and it very well may be, then relieving the stress by proper deep breathing, stretching, a nice walk or even a soothing cup of tea can help .
Short of that see a therapist to help guide other stress relief treatment. Meds mayy help initially, but will typically led to further / other problems.

In brief: Relieve the stress
Dr. Paul Reynolds
Dr. Paul Reynolds
Dr. Mark Cantieri
Jaw pain noted after first experiencing shoulder pain can be referred pain from a trigger point in the upper trapezius muscle. This responds to stretches as well as strengthening of the lower 1/2 of the trapezius muscle
Dr. Vikram Patel