I have a herniated disc from l-3. I'm in pain 24-7 from my lower back and siatic nerve. Will the disc heal on its own, and will the pain exceed.?

Not likely, c a doc. A herniated disc causing so much pain with radiculopathy (pain spreading down the leg) needs evaluation by gp or orthopedist or back specialist). If u already know u have a herniated disc, this represents an acute inflammation or strain of muscles near the disc and requires anti-inflammatory therapy, etc, or a tumor pressing on nerve, first c a doc, then doc will decide on referral or x-rays, etc.
ESI. If the basis of your pain is a disc herniation you may well benefit from an epidural steroid injection. Your pcp can refer you to a pain specialist in your area.