I woke up this morning with the corner of my eye bloodshot..Second time this week...What should I do?

Dr. Moonyoung Chung
Ophthalmology
In brief: Subconjunctival heme
If there is no pain or loss of vision associated w this, this is most likely subconjunctival hemorrhage.
This is a common bruising of the eye that is not harmful. This will resolve on it's own.

In brief: Subconjunctival heme
Dr. Moonyoung Chung
Dr. Moonyoung Chung
Dr. Chris Oh
In brief: Subconjunc hemorrage
If you have no problems with vision and does not cause any problems except for the color you most likely have subconjunctival hemorrhage which should resolve on its own.
Some factors such as high blood pressure and being on a blood thinner or Aspirin can cause frequent episodes. If too frequent i would see a doc.

In brief: Subconjunc hemorrage
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Keegan Duchicela