My throat and ears have been hurting, both are extremely rare .Could this possibly have anything to do with my wisdom teeth coming in?

Dr. John Scuba
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Throat and ears

Based on your age, your wisdom teeth were likely fully formed, roots and all, about 10 years ago.
If they aren't in, then they may be "impacted" and it's a possible source of the discomfort. Or if they are in and you just were never told so, they may be "malposed" and buried in unhealthy gums, hence uncleansable and diseased, so removal is a good option. Good luck.

In brief: Throat and ears

Dr. John Scuba
Dr. John Scuba
Dr. Charles Emrich
Dentistry

In brief: Get this evaluated

Because your 3 rd molars are so close to your ears and infections around the 3rds usually drain lower your symptoms could come from your wisdom teeth.
Seek treatment before this gets more involved... Chuck.

In brief: Get this evaluated

Dr. Charles Emrich
Dr. Charles Emrich
Dr. R Lee Hinson
Dentistry

In brief: Rare for these

To be related. Wisdom teeth are usually symptomatic in only one area at a time, especially at your age.
Several possibilities on your throat/ears. Let your pcp look at your issue for diagnosis. Excellent mouth rinses by rx available + other meds. Let your dentist eval the 3rd molars. (possible: sinuses in my area are in "high gear" now from pollen w sore throats from post nasal drainage).

In brief: Rare for these

Dr. R Lee Hinson
Dr. R Lee Hinson
Dr. Marsha Davis