I used the restroom this morning and I hadthis creamy white discharge. What could this mean?

Dr. SG Erman

In brief: Yeast

If the discharge is vaginal, this is commonly a yeast infection.
Usually a creamy or curd-like discharge, occasionally accompanied by itching. Usually no strong change in odor.. Can try any of the over the counter yeast medications (monistat, lotrimin, (clotrimazole) etc).

In brief: Yeast

Dr. SG Erman
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. Kevin Daus
if you don't get better, then go see your doctor.
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO

In brief: Yeast

That could be a sign of a yeast infection especially if accompanied by vaginal itching or irritation.
If you are pregnant or a diabetic, you may be prone to these infections. If your immune system is compromised or weak, you may be susceptible to frequent moniliasis.

In brief: Yeast

Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. Adam Levy