I have been suffering from deviated nasal septum for over 20 years. I have had three surgeries but the problem is still there. Sleep apnea, snoring etc?

Nasal & sleep apnea. Deviated septums can cause breathing problems. The sleep apnea needs to be diagnosed by a sleep test. Sleep apnea is caused by obstructions or nerological problems. With a deviated septum a dentist trained in dental sleep medicine can make you an oral sleep appliance that should help end your snoring and control your sleep apnea. Look at the aadsm association to find a dntal sleep medicine dds.
Sleep apnea. Correction of the nasal airway is just one of the treatments to improve breathing as it relates to sleep apnea. An evaluation and sleep study by a certified sleep physician is the first step. Sleep apnea can be treated with CPAP or an oral appliance depending on the severity of the apnea.
Anatomy. Continued OSA after surgery may be related to the wrong procedure. The operation what works the best is upper and lower jaw advancement surgery. See an oral surgeon experienced with this procedure.