I want to lose weight but am afraid to exercise. I fear a I am going to vomit, faint or cause myself a heart attack? Any recommendations?

Go see your doctor. You may be right to be afraid to start a rigorous exercise program. See you doctor and discuss your fears. Tests can be done to check all systems and hopefully give you an all clear!
Daily walking. Start very slow. You may walk(or exercise in a pool). You don't need to run or carry weights. If you jointed a gym, ask or advice to the trainers they have (especify you are just beginning to exercise).Go slow. Short distances for short periods but try to have a routine 4-5 times a week half hour to 45 minutes. Diet is important too.