I wake up everymorning feeling like im burning up no matter how cold my room is...Is that normal?

Dr. Claude Parola

In brief: Ckeck thyroid

If you feels always hot, you may want to have your thyroid hormone level checked to exclude hyperthyroidism, also if you are in your fourty's, you make may want to know if you are not having menopause symptoms.

In brief: Ckeck thyroid

Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Claude Parola
Cole Livingston
Emergency Medicine

In brief: See your doctor.

Feeling excessively hot may be a sign of a number of different conditions, including hyperthyroidism.
An overly-active thyroid will cause your body's metabolism to operate at a higher rate than is healthy. Your doctor can check your thyroid function with a simple blood test, and this condition (if it is what you have) is very treatable.

In brief: See your doctor.

Cole Livingston
Cole Livingston
Answer assisted by Cole Livingston, Medical Student
Dr. Peter Kurzweil