I used to be very active before the pregnancy, where did my energy go?

Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Anywhere
Lack of energy can come from a variety of situations.
Dehydration (not drinking at least 5 cups of water a day), lack of sleep/poor sleep, skipping meals, stress, sleep apnea/snoring, chronic sinus problems, caffeine withdrawal, chronic illness (such as anemia) or allergies can cause low energy. See your doctor.

In brief: Anywhere
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Aileen Caceres
In brief: Pregnancy related
During the early months of pregnancy, tiredness increases because your body is handling the hormonal changes.
If after the first trimester (first 3 months of pregnancy) you continue to feel tired, please consult with your doctor to make sure that you are not anemic.

In brief: Pregnancy related
Dr. Aileen Caceres
Dr. Aileen Caceres
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham