Do i still have anxiety if I have a lump feeling in my throat ? I don't panic anymore the lump is just there

Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: Possibly

Did you feel the lump there when you had panic attacks before? Or is this lump feeling in your throat a new problem? Do you have trouble swallowing or is it just a feeling? If it was there with your panic attacks before and you are not having trouble swallowing you might just have anxiety.
Then talk to your panic doctor. If it is new it could be something else and should be evaluated by dr.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Jack Hinkle