How can I improve my erection. To have long lasting erection and increase my penis size?

In brief: Medication for ED

There are many treatments available for erectile dysfunction.
Oral medications (called pde-5 inhibitors) are first line therapy. The next line of therapies include vacuum erection devices, urethral suppository, injection therapy. Lastly, implantation of penile prosthesis is recommended for some men. Make sure you see you doctor to have full physical and discuss further.

In brief: Medication for ED

Dr. Matthew Thom
Dr. Matthew Thom
3 comments
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
There are no approved options for penile enlargement.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
great answers
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Can be, but...

To increase penile size is impossible since physical growth stops after reaching adulthood that is around 18 for men.
Ability to initiate and maintain erection reflects personal functional reserve in energy which in turn reflects personal age & health state. How to improve erection can be done by know when and how to engage in sex. For details, go to lists in http://formefirst.com/eBlogList.html.

In brief: Can be, but...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Steven Seres