I have a cyst on my ovary. Its started to be uncomfertable sometimes , when should I let my doc know. I never had pain befor I think its bigger?

Dr. David Finke

In brief: Follow with ultrasou

You need to be followed by your physician closely.
It is normal to develop ovarian cysts on the ovaries every month. Depending on the cyst's appearance, it may be part of your normal cycle. Painful cysts should be evaluated no matter what by your doc. Growing or persistent cysts of varying size may require laparoscopic surgery.

In brief: Follow with ultrasou

Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Pathology

In brief: Immediately

Ovarian cysts can arise from many causes, included cancer. Ovarian cancer is often detected late, therefore it is important to consult your doctor immediately to determine if additional testing or removal of the cyst is warranted.

In brief: Immediately

Dr. Adam Levy