I have an anal fissure its getting worst cause I always scratch it.Is there anything beside topic drugs to treat or remove it?

Dr. Siamak Milanchi
Surgery - Colorectal

One option is surgery.
The other option to consider before surgery is Botox injection in the anus. This is done in the office and in many cases helps the anal fissure to heal. This procedure is done by colorectal surgeons. It is better to see a colorectal surgeon to make sure that this is really anal fissure and no other problem.

One option is surgery.
Dr. Siamak Milanchi
Dr. Siamak Milanchi
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal

Topical agents and modifying your diet to iclude high fiber and 80-100 ounces noncaffenated fluids per day.
If all else fails, corrective surgery can be done and if done by a qualified colorectal surgeon poses minimal risk and excellent results.

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Your welcome
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery