Will I be able to walk on foot if my ankle is broken or fractured but with pain and swelling?

Broken ankle. Yes you could have a fracture in your ankle and still walk on it. If there is continued pain and swelling, see your doctor.
Fracture. You can walk on it if the bone is non weight bearing like the fibula. My question is. Why would you want to? It may not heal in correct position or at all and why endure the pain. Get it checked to make sure it's non displaced and stay off it unless the doctor has cleared you to do so.