I have a shooting pain sometimes in my right or left breast it is usually in the lower bottom crease my grandma and my mother get it what is it?

Dr. Chris Oh
In brief: Check the skin
Under the breasts is a common area for rash and fungal infections that can cause pain and irritation because it is usually moist.
I would first check the skin for redness and have it looked at by a doc.

In brief: Check the skin
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. David Finke
In brief: Check bra size
And fit. Most commonly, it can be from an underwire or growth in breast tissue that may be present in one breast only.
See your doctor for physical exam and describe timing of pain in relation to your period and daily activities.

In brief: Check bra size
Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham