I have a shooting pain sometimes in my right or left breast it is usually in the lower bottom crease my grandma and my mother get it what is it?

Dr. Chris Oh

In brief: Check the skin

Under the breasts is a common area for rash and fungal infections that can cause pain and irritation because it is usually moist.
I would first check the skin for redness and have it looked at by a doc.

In brief: Check the skin

Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. David Finke

In brief: Check bra size

And fit. Most commonly, it can be from an underwire or growth in breast tissue that may be present in one breast only.
See your doctor for physical exam and describe timing of pain in relation to your period and daily activities.

In brief: Check bra size

Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Dr. Adam Levy