After playing basketball I just start getting knee pain or pain in thighs so why I would be getting this?

Dr. James Eitner
In brief: Not Sure
Additional information is needed.
It could be an issue of stretching, warm up, out of shape, the way the knee cap moves on the knee, particular moves or plays, foot/ankle/hip problems, etc. If the pain continues, you should have it evaluated. If it is once or twice, treat it like any other acute sports injury.

In brief: Not Sure
Additional information is needed.
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. David Bozak
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: How old are you...
This could be different things depending on your age.
Arthritis, plain old muscle soreness, or other knee injuries are possible. If it persists you should get evaluated by your doctor.

In brief: How old are you...
Dr. David Bozak
Dr. David Bozak
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine