I was told I have psoriatic arthritis with mris showing very little with no insurance at this time what can I do for pain relief? Pls help pain so bad

Dr. David Greenfield
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Try pharma help

People without any insurance are often eligible for free medication, even expensive biologic drugs.
The pharma industry has funds available to provide medication. You need to channel through a specialist, ie rheumatologist, to obtain these medications.

In brief: Try pharma help

Dr. David Greenfield
Dr. David Greenfield
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Many Pharmaceutical companies have programs to get needed medications into the hand of patients who have financial issues. After discussing the treatment with your doctor, contact the drug company to get the appropriate forms.
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management

In brief: Try OTCs

Without medical insurance it is difficult to get appropriate care at times.
Try over-the-counter medications such as Ibuprofen (advil, motrin) or Naproxen (aleve), which are lower dose versions of standard anti-inflammatory medication you get from your doctor. Adding some acetominophen in between may help as well. If that doesn't get you comfortable, try the free clinic at your hospital.

In brief: Try OTCs

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Pain medicine

The to do is to consult your famil doctor to give some pain madication to control your pain.

In brief: Pain medicine

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Vikram Patel