I was told I have psoriatic arthritis with mris showing very little with no insurance at this time what can I do for pain relief? Pls help pain so bad

Try pharma help. People without any insurance are often eligible for free medication, even expensive biologic drugs. The pharma industry has funds available to provide medication. You need to channel through a specialist, ie rheumatologist, to obtain these medications.
Try OTCs. Without medical insurance it is difficult to get appropriate care at times. Try over-the-counter medications such as Ibuprofen (advil, motrin) or Naproxen (aleve), which are lower dose versions of standard anti-inflammatory medication you get from your doctor. Adding some acetominophen in between may help as well. If that doesn't get you comfortable, try the free clinic at your hospital.
Pain medicine. The to do is to consult your famil doctor to give some pain madication to control your pain.