Hi my age is 20...I have problem with delayed puberty...There is lack of hair on my face and chest....My testosterone level is 379 mg/dl..

Dr. Andrew Lipton
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Testosterone

Many men continue to mature well into their 20's.
Your t level is not too low and may be normal for you.

In brief: Testosterone

Dr. Andrew Lipton
Dr. Andrew Lipton
Pathology

In brief: Explain further?

This is a normal serum testosterone for a grown man and the real question is whether you are horny and getting erections and ejaculations like your peers.
If so, you are physically ready. Around 5% of men never get any chest hair; several hollywood "hunks" past & present are like this. If the sexual function's not there yet, your physician can work you up for xxy, androgen insensitivity, others.

In brief: Explain further?