Did stress cause me to lose my last pregnancy midterm?

Dr. Aileen Caceres

In brief: No

The most common cause of pregnancy loss in the second trimester is a problem with the structure of the uterus.
If you have a septum or congenital anomaly of the uterus (uterus divided into two horns), these structural problems can put at risk of prematurely losing a pregnancy. Any prior surgery of instrumentation on your cervix or placental problems can also increase your risk of miscarriage.

In brief: No

Dr. Aileen Caceres
Dr. Aileen Caceres
Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Don't know

There is no way to answer your questions.
There are too many possible reasons for losing a pregnancy to pick just one, particularly since i'm not your physician. Ask your ob, they may have more information.

In brief: Don't know

Dr. David Sneid
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. Vicken Poochikian