I have been suffering from loose motions for a year. It comes4-5 times a month and it's completely liquid and there are no effects. What should I do?

Dr. Darrell Herrington

In brief: Diarrhea?

There is probably a trigger for this - something you eat occasionally, like milk, or onions, or peppers, or just about anything.
You may have irritable bowel syndrome, characterized by chronic constipation, with bouts of cramps and diarrhea, which can be brought about simply by stress or loss of sleep, or certain foods. See your doctor for evaluation.

In brief: Diarrhea?

Dr. Darrell Herrington
Dr. Darrell Herrington
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Be curious

There is probably a food trigger. See andrew gaeddert's healing digestive disorder. He recommends a specific food plan to diagnose food intolerance.
Lactose intolerance is very common. Be sure you are not eating foods that have spoiled. Grapefruit seed extract 10 drops in 8 oz of water is helpful in stopping diarrhea and also activated charcoal capsules.

In brief: Be curious

Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Dr. Andrew Lipton
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Loose stool

You mayave a parasite or ibs, see a specialist!

In brief: Loose stool

Dr. Andrew Lipton
Dr. Andrew Lipton
Dr. Marsha Davis
I think it is ok to start with your regular dr first. If necessary a referral can be made.
Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: See dr

You need to have an evaluation to be sure there is nothing serious wrong.
You need to answer lots of questions and have labs done and an exam. Giving treatment advice without that information would not be fair to you

In brief: See dr

Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Arnon Rubin