I have stomach pain in the lower left of my stomach and have regular bowel movements?

See a doctor. There are many different things that can be causing your pain, some minor (irritable bowel) but some serious (colon ca). We need to know about the type of pain, what brings it on and what relieves it, any pertinent past history, etc. We are a "hands-on" profession and can learn a lot from physical examination. Lastly, we often need to run tests like blood tests, x-rays, or even endoscopy.
Diverticulitis? Sounds suspicious for diverticulitis but that is only one of many different potential explanations. Discuss with your physician. You may benefit from a colonoscopy.
Self-Limiting. Gender & age tell us more about what the source could be, but typically, from a surgeon's perspective, the left-sided pain is less serious (compared to the right). This pain may be related to different pathologies ranging from benign and self-limiting, to serious, depending again, on age, gender, quality, duration, and associated symptoms. Provide more details or seek a doctor if symptoms persist.