I have bunions and my toes look like these are pointing outwardly can I get operation to correct this.

Dr. Albert D'Angelantonio
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle

Yes bunion correction and hammertoe correction are very common fixable problems.
However if there is any type of chemo therapeutic agents being used presently it would be unlikely due to a decreased immune system. You would have to talk to your oncologist to see if it will be safe right now. Otherwise the surgery would have to be postponed for now. But it would certainly be able to be fixed in the future.

Dr. Albert D'Angelantonio
Dr. Albert D'Angelantonio

In brief: Yes, go to

An orthopedic surgeon or podiatrist.
Be prepared for several months of healing after surgery.

In brief: Yes, go to

An orthopedic surgeon or podiatrist.
Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery