I am 39 and have peripheral neuropathy in all toes and some of my feet. No dm. Why? Hurts!

In brief: Many causes
See a neurologist.
Few causes to mention are dm, alcohol, pinched nerve in back, other endocrine or nutritional defeciency etc etc. There is a very long list. A neurologist by detail history examination can narrow it down.

In brief: Many causes
See a neurologist.
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. David Rosenfeld
I would add chemical exposure to the list.
Dr. Cheryl White
Pain Management
In brief: Need physical exam
Could be caused by many conditions and needs to be narrowed down.
Either a reputable pain medicine physician or neurologist can narrow down. Advantage of pain medicine physician is that they can treat you as well. Do not mask the pain with meds. Find the root cause.

In brief: Need physical exam
Dr. Cheryl White
Dr. Cheryl White