Leg was asleep and I was passed out, smoke alarm went off and startled me so I stood up, now my left foot hurts when I walk. Pinched nerve?

Dr. Claude Parola
In brief: Need clarification
When you said passed out did you mean you were unconscious or were you deeply asleep? If you fell unconscious, you may have had a seizure or a mild stroke, if this is the case you should see your doctor for further evaluation, if you were simply deeply asleep , you may had stayed too long on one position which decrease circulation to that leg and felt a tingling sensation after you woke up.

In brief: Need clarification
Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: I will tell you
My thoughts if you tell me why the smoke alarm went off - deal?

In brief: I will tell you
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Ian Stein
Neurology
In brief: Perineal nerve
Can be but may also be a perineal nerve compression at the knee.

In brief: Perineal nerve
Dr. Ian Stein
Dr. Ian Stein
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology