Everytime I have my elbow bent my fingers and hand get numb is there any reason for that?

In brief: Nerve or vascuinsuf
Either median or ulner or both nerves are compressed at elbow or brachial artery is compressed.
All need to be investigated.

In brief: Nerve or vascuinsuf
All need to be investigated.
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Hill Hastings
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Cubital tunnel
The most common cause at the elbow is cubital tunnel syndrome.
The ulnar nerve (crazy bone nerve) passes behind the medial epicondyle (inside bony prominence) then underneath the ligament of osborne. Flexion tightens both the posterior ligament underneath and the ligament of osborne over the nerve compressing it. This causes numbness mainly in the ring and small fingers.

In brief: Cubital tunnel
Dr. Hill Hastings
Dr. Hill Hastings
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine