I have server ear pain I went to the ER and I do not have a ear infection I can barely early out of it and it has a sharp pain like stsbbing pain deep?

Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Think of jaw mucles
The answer that was posted about fluid is probably not correct.
Firstly, a diagnosis of normal ears, if we accept that, is that the sharp pain could be facial neuralgia. But the most common cause of otalgia (pain in the side of the face when the ears are normal) is tmd (temporo-mandibular disorder). Otolaryngologists see this problem very frequently and masticatory muscle spasm is most likely.

In brief: Think of jaw mucles
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Kristi Kohl
In brief: Ear pain
The most likely reason for ear pain, if you don't have an ear infection, is fluid behind the eardrum or retraction of the eardrum. These both are caused by the middle ear not draining.
Some causes, like allergies or colds, can be helped by using a nasal sinus rinse. There is an ear drop called Auralgan that can numb the pain. Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Ibuprofen can also be used for the pain.

In brief: Ear pain
Dr. Kristi Kohl
Dr. Kristi Kohl
Dr. Shontae Buffington