I have mono, I have mouth sores in the back of my mouth and sides of my tongue, is there anything I can do to make it heal quicker?, water even hurts.

Non-prescription aid. If you are suffering from mono, your immune system is severely compromised. There are a host of bacterial or more likely, fungal infections potentially causing your mouth problems. See your dentist, who can prescribe an appropriate medication for the oral symptoms. You can also try an over-the-counter product, zilactin to ease your symptoms. Apply with a q-tip to the affected areas.
Oralone gel. It's a intra oral gel. Prescription only. Twice/ day for 3-5 days is recommended. Very effective for fast symptomatic relief of painful oral ulcers.