I'm only 27 and i'm experiencing chronic vaginal dryness with my bf of 3yrs. What's wrong with me?

Dr. David Finke
In brief: Many causes
Birth control pills may be part of the problem and can contribute to vaginal dryness.
I recommend foreplay before intercourse, more use of lubrication, and you may want to consider the nuvaring.

In brief: Many causes
Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Dr. Kristi Kohl
In brief: Probably nothing
Your vaginal dryness probably isn't caused by the hormone problems that older ladies have after menopause (unless your period has stopped).
Most lubrication problems for women occur with decreased foreplay leading to difficulty with arousal. If this is not the case, it can also be from a chronic irritation that can be caused by condoms or from an infection (bv or yeast infection).

In brief: Probably nothing
Dr. Kristi Kohl
Dr. Kristi Kohl
Dr. Kevin Daus
You need him to romance you more...it may help.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham