I have Lyme & liver disease. Trying to get on disability but I live new jersey & having a lot of problems. Been bedridden 4months. Please need help ?

Dr. Timothy Ashley
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

In brief: Need a doctor

You need a personal doctor. Remember, healthtap is here for advice, but we can't, and shouldn't, treat patients directly or get involved in medico legal cases on this forum. As a practical matter, only a face to face evaluation is acceptable.
Look around here- some of the docs may be in your area and able to see you.

In brief: Need a doctor

Dr. Timothy Ashley
Dr. Timothy Ashley
Dr. Tedde Rinker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Healthcare Advocate

If you have 1 or more docs who will write a report to disability srvices then next step is to get the help of a healthcare advocate, a professional who knows how to get through bureaucracy to get results.
You can find local hcas online.

In brief: Healthcare Advocate

You can find local hcas online.
Dr. Tedde Rinker
Dr. Tedde Rinker
Dr. Steven Seres