I quit smoking weed aboyt a month ago and have a hair test tomorrow, I wahed my hair with baking soda and apple cider vinager. Would this rid thc?

Dr. Katharine Garnier

In brief: No

No, nothing you do can remove the thc from you hair, it got incorporated while you were smoking weed and it is embedded into the hair, that is one reason that hair testing is done.
If you were a chronic user, it will still likely be in your urine as well it takes a while to get it out of the fat stores in your body.

In brief: No

Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Geoffrey Kuhlman

In brief: Probably not

Justin, congratulations on quitting marijuana.
It is a great move for your health. Remnants of marijuana persist in hair approximately 3 months. There are products sold to try to rid the hair of drugs, but there is no evidence they work.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Geoffrey Kuhlman
Dr. Geoffrey Kuhlman