What are the reasons why I get infections in my vaginal area so easily? A doctor tld my husband he has too much keratin in his sperm. Is that true?

Dr. Michelle Mccusker

In brief: Depends

Never heard the keratin response.
You first need to determine what type of infection--this can be done by your health care provider. If yeast, is he circumcised? If BV (very common) talk about prevention techniques. If sexually transmitted disease--frank discussion with your partner and treatment of all partners.

In brief: Depends

Never heard the keratin response.
Dr. Michelle Mccusker
Dr. Michelle Mccusker

In brief: Sounds far-fetched

Keratin is a protein in our bodies that is deposited in the hair, skin and nails.
The sperm propelling tail is reported to have keratin-containing outer dense fibers and a fibrous sheath. That doesn't sound like anything that would preclude you to infections though.

In brief: Sounds far-fetched

Dr. David Hettinger
Dr. David Hettinger
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: Seriously?

I need to research that one.

In brief: Seriously?

I need to research that one.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham