How can I stay away from the internet, I am so addicted 9+hrs?

Dr. Kimberly Erway

In brief: Turn it off!

Fear not! try a radical change.
This issue is getting increasing attention, much of it on the internet! remember: the internet is not physically addicting. This is a bad habit. But you can kick it! you may not even need help. Try a radical change! turn it off for 2 days. Make sure to plan many alternate activities. See if you can enjoy your time without it. Dont miss real life!

In brief: Turn it off!

Fear not! try a radical change.
Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Gregory Hines
Read a book.
Dr. Elizabeth Black

In brief: Net addiction

The internet can be very addicting.
I am here right now! seriously, though, when we do one thing compulsively, there are many possible reasons why, but the important thing is to identify that this is a problem for you and begin to find and pursue other activities to fill that time. I recommend something physicially and/or mentally active and social with direct human interaction.

In brief: Net addiction

The internet can be very addicting.
Dr. Elizabeth Black
Dr. Elizabeth Black
Dr. Adam Smith