I'm spotting brown but I already got my period this month also my breast are hurting what does this mean ?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
In brief: ?? ovulation
Some women will have spotting at the time of ovulation - and nothing is wrong with them. If you have periods regularly and started your last period 2 weeks ago and are spotting now, then it probably is related to ovulation.
If your periods are not regular, or if you are spotting off and on throughout your cycle, or if your spotting persists - then you should see your physician.

In brief: ?? ovulation
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
In brief: A number of things
An ovarian cyst, or temporary hormone embalance.
A brown discharge can also be from an infection but not usually with breast tenderness. If it doesn't resolve or other symptoms develope an evaluation should be done. Breast tenderness will often respond to a decease in caffiene consumption or taking vit e.

In brief: A number of things
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. Renee Harris
In brief: 2 main things
Intermenstrual bleeding without using birth control pills and before menopause is usually from two main things.
#1 would be ovulatory bleeding caused from the hormonal changes associated with ovulation (release of the egg) and #2 early pregnancy, most commonly implantation of the embryo into the endometrium ( the lining of the womb).

In brief: 2 main things
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham