I'm spotting brown but I already got my period this month also my breast are hurting what does this mean ?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: ?? ovulation

Some women will have spotting at the time of ovulation - and nothing is wrong with them. If you have periods regularly and started your last period 2 weeks ago and are spotting now, then it probably is related to ovulation.
If your periods are not regular, or if you are spotting off and on throughout your cycle, or if your spotting persists - then you should see your physician.

In brief: ?? ovulation

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer

In brief: A number of things

An ovarian cyst, or temporary hormone embalance.
A brown discharge can also be from an infection but not usually with breast tenderness. If it doesn't resolve or other symptoms develope an evaluation should be done. Breast tenderness will often respond to a decease in caffiene consumption or taking vit e.

In brief: A number of things

Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. Renee Harris

In brief: 2 main things

Intermenstrual bleeding without using birth control pills and before menopause is usually from two main things.
#1 would be ovulatory bleeding caused from the hormonal changes associated with ovulation (release of the egg) and #2 early pregnancy, most commonly implantation of the embryo into the endometrium ( the lining of the womb).

In brief: 2 main things

Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Jane Van Dis