3 weeks on Zoloft (sertraline) generic. Having chest burning pain with heartburn. Went er. Told EKG changed. Did blood test. Doc said heart is fine. I am worried?

See ans. If "chest burning pain with heartburn" started after you began Zoloft (sertraline), (sertraline) this could be some sort of side effect. Discuss lowering dose or alternate med with prescribing doc. If symptoms occurred before Zoloft (sertraline) generic, see your pcp to get checked for medical cause of heartburn. Doctor sent you home from ER reviewing your most recent EKG plus blood work.That's good news. Hope this helps.