I been having these terrible migranes almost everyday for yrs now im 23 I have no kids and have no health insurance I live in oklahoma what can I do ?

Dr. Shabbir Hossain
In brief: Triggers?
Try to identify triggers first.
Avoid them. Next, try taking anti inflammatories like Ibuprofen early in the migraine. Don't wait till the headache is severe. Hope that helps!

In brief: Triggers?
Try to identify triggers first.
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management
In brief: Not Migraines
A migraine is not a bad headache.
A migraine is a specific central nervous system type ha that is usually not seen this frequently. Chronic daily cephalalgias (headaches) come from the neck, muscle tension or somtimes medication induced from rebound. You need to see your doc to investigate your causes and develope treatment of the underlying cause.

In brief: Not Migraines
A migraine is not a bad headache.
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Cindy Juster