First off, no insurance so I can't see a doctor, but I have been having heart palps for awhile now (skipped beat). Im 25 and a man, when should I worry?

Dr. Steven Hill
In brief: Usually not harmful
I agree that it usually is a benign (non life threatening condition), but you should start working on good hydration (drink plenty of fluids), avoiding caffeine or other stimulants, decreasing or stopping alcohol and at least getting a basic checkup if you can.

In brief: Usually not harmful
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Chris Berchelmann
In brief: Generally meaningles
Generally palpitations in a young healthy man are meaningless in the absence of other symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath and feelings of fainting or lightheadedness.
There have been many large studies regarding this symptom going back years that show that in the absence of heart disease palpitations are benign but it should still be checked by a physician.

In brief: Generally meaningles
Dr. Chris Berchelmann
Dr. Chris Berchelmann
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology