Can i take phentermine and ritilan at the same time?

Dr. William Haynes
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: No

Both drugs are amphetamine derivatives and stimulants.
Alone, and particularly together, they will increase blood pressure, cause anxiety and insomnia, and can increase the risk of having a stroke. Both are also addictive. I would never prescribe them together.

In brief: No

Dr. William Haynes
Dr. William Haynes
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Phentermine : Danger

Phentermine is a drug that will never bring you real or lasting weight loss.
It is addicting. And, it is dangerous for your heart health. Regardless of any other medication you should do you best to stop Phentermine immediately and please do not be gullible about the 'fads' for weight loss. If there were truly any pills that help give people real and permanent weight loss it would be everywhere.

In brief: Phentermine : Danger

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Eric Weisman