I have a bad cough and am nauseous and sometimes dizzy. Its hard to breathe. Coughing up green mucus. Chills. Could I have pneumonia?

Cough. Yes you could but could also be a viral illness. Would stay hydrated and take tylenol (acetaminophen) or Ibuprofen for aches. If this is viral, it should be getting better in a 3-5 day period. If symptoms progress to include fever unresponsive to otc medications/ nausea-vomiting-diarrhea causing dehydration then you need to see a physician.
Yes. Given the symptoms you describe you could have influenza or pneumonia. I recommend that you immediately get evaluated by your md or go to the nearest emergency room.
Pna. Given this information, yes the most likely diagnosis is pneumonia, clinical exam and more details are needed to confirm.