I want cure my flat foot by surgery...So please tell me what to do?

Flat feet. First you need an evaluation and xrays. Then you can discuss with your podiatrist what needs to be done . Good luck.
Get it examined. Seeing a podiatrist or orthopedic surgeon for this condition. There are many reasons to have a flatfoot the little information that you have given me is not enough to give you a complete answer the first line would be x-rays to see why this condition is happening mris may also be indicated to evaluate you properly. And for the best surgical solution possible. Good luck.