I usually drink coffe, but recently srartes drinking coffe& red bull. I noticesd my vains on my feet and hands are visable. Why?

Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Caffeine

The amount of caffeine in red bull and coffee are similar, and up to four cups a day has no serious side effects.
These may make you nervous, anxious, or speed up your heart if you are not used to this level of caffeine. The veins in your feet and hand become more visible when they are "dependent" or have more fluid in them. These have nothing to do with caffeine use.

In brief: Caffeine

Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Too much caffeine

You are drinking too much caffeine.
Red bull and similar energy drinks have alarmingly high amounts of caffeine, and should not be consumed on a regular basis.

In brief: Too much caffeine

You are drinking too much caffeine.
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines